anyone know a good tuner in sussex

what the title says.

i heard there is a good one in lewes but only a select few know where it is but loadsa people have heard about it.

anyone know where i can actually go lol rather than just hear about it. i gotta hybrid coming and wanna know wheres got good rep. i can drive like hour or 2 to get it done but just somewhere where im not gonna get ripped off and where its safe.

what the title says.

i heard there is a good one in lewes but only a select few know where it is but loadsa people have heard about it.

anyone know where i can actually go lol rather than just hear about it. i gotta hybrid coming and wanna know wheres got good rep. i can drive like hour or 2 to get it done but just somewhere where im not gonna get ripped off and where its safe.

what ecu you running mate?

Then what you want doing at the tuners then? B)

GT Art are in Falmer mate and are supposed to be good, but expensive. You gonna fit the hybrid yourself then? I say get a 2nd hand eManage Blue if you can mate, none of this FPR/FCD combination bullsheet! I guess at the very least, a HKS FCD, FPR and an Apexi SAFC - but I'd go eManage if you can afford one! B)

probably not mate as i dont wanna fook it up.

i will be getting the hybrid in like a couple of weeks then will start to source all parts needed as soon as possible.

its my 21st in october so hopefully ill be able to raise the cash.

so i need:

e-anage or another brand what ever comes allong

fcd

hks actuator

boost contoller

injectors

rrfpr

have i missed anything out.

if i do get it fitted my someone ill get them to remove the rad aswell so i can relocate as i dont wanna have to mesh it and wanna get the most out of it safely.

my aim is 200 bhp so i wanna be running it at 1 bar and thats it.

obvioulsy ill be trying to minimise all temps in angine so ill be heat wraping the manifold ill be getting and the decat and as i have the stupidly thought out dave burwash group buy (intercooler)ill be wraping that up 2 as i have just left it since i bought it as i knew i would be doing it at some point and at the moment i dont go out in my car as it pisses me off lol no clutch.

just ordered one tho and its sitting at customs.

anyway , need some replys people still not completely shore of what else i will need.

probably not mate as i dont wanna fook it up.

i will be getting the hybrid in like a couple of weeks then will start to source all parts needed as soon as possible.

its my 21st in october so hopefully ill be able to raise the cash.

so i need:

e-anage or another brand what ever comes allong

fcd

hks actuator

boost contoller

injectors

rrfpr

have i missed anything out.

emanage has a built in fuel cut defender so you wont need one of those as well