bought one of ebay 40 quid and is the nuts i must say none branded blitz type fort id try it n save some dollar. bloody loud to lol ;)

That won't last long :mellow:

They are frickin irritating after a while, mine used to piss me off. ;)

Yeah they do drive sheds, but they aspire to own a turbo'd car one day :rolleyes:

Oh and for the record I don't run a dump valve. I just let mine chatter through the turbo.

i dont understand why you would wanna do that tho as between shifts its clearly going to take longer to reach full boost rather than dumping the pressure and keeping the spin. ive done both as mine is adjustable and there is clearly a difference.

not having a go just dont understand.

Briggers you do realise a BOV takes all the boost out the system and then you have to build it all back up again. The only dump valve that will stop the turbo stalling and keep the performance is a recirculation one. The set up I run and if your run a vent to atmosphere BOV/Dump Valve they'll do the same thing. :rolleyes:

Starlet Dude, It just naturally chatters. You'll need an after market air filter to hear it though as the air box contains the noise

cheers many thanks u mean cone?hks or sumthin