anyone live near?

i have seen one or two glanza/gt's around me but only while i have been driving, was wondering if any one lives in the Hatfield/welwyn area with a gt or glanza?

don't recognise any on here so does anyone no of any ova on tgtt?

one white glanza think it's a 98 spec,- had black alloys, and reflect lenses

a black gt (had writing on the side)

and a blue silver glanza 96 spec.

i seem to be the only one in my area that i have seen.

i live in luton and theres a white glanza (same year as sicalns). Rips it about all the time.

think the white one lives around me but saying that i have only seen it twice, i know a few go to my uni (university of hertfordshire)

but they obviously are only around for about 6 months then go home for summer.

think the white one lives around me but saying that i have only seen it twice, i know a few go to my uni (university of hertfordshire)

but they obviously are only around for about 6 months then go home for summer.

The white white 1 see every now and again. Same year as Si Caln's, has a front mount intercooler, and tints. The guy appears to be a skinhead ^_^:)

yur1 similar

• 1 month later...

i live in sandy mate.. and my bro has my old sr which is being turbo'd.. my mate rich has white 98 v and it has had black alloys.. hes always floating around biggleswade.. my mate chris had a silvery purplely blue v 96 buts thats been sold and gone to holland but he lived hitchin way.. loz has a black v and lives stevenage and there is about 5/6 starlets meeting every weds over at dunstable and my best mate who lives 2 secs away and has a 1989 / 1990 GT :p lol. where abouts you? wana come over to the dunstable meet?