please update this wehn you receive yours as if you receive it before mine im gonna be royaly pissed off lol. im riding aruound with hardly n e bite point so i have to plan where i go and make sure there are no places i go where i have to stop at lights on a hill.

well mine got in england on the 13th customs sent it somewhere today and said they have made na attempted delivery. bollox as my dad was in all day and works down stairs so he would have seen.

it says on my tracking number that they delivered abroud but i think it says that as the postal service is an american one. at first i thought o shit they sent it back.

bit worried ill never receive it and in desperate need.

finally got a letter today from parcel force. they have my clutch and are going to deliver tomorrow.

they added an extra 30 quid tho for tax and holding charges.

its a bloody joke. tax this tax that they tax everything the wankers.

i realy dont know why england have to pay such a high rate of tax its unbelievable

no way. i have no experience in fitting clutches. i will fit my turbo i think as i want to be able to say i did alot of the work but i will thuroughly read up on how 2 do it and its pretty much a bolt on jobby so shouldnt be 2 much hassle.

received today. looks ok. i was expecting it 2 be bigger and have more parts but what the hell do i know about clutches lol.

will update this space when i have it fitted,

montana jr has one and has given good feed back.

one question, who found out about these clutches?

well all it is is an mr2 clutch so as that is a more powerfull car thats why its a good clutch. dont know why its so cheap tho. its like its destined to go wrong. but as i said in last post. montana jr said its a good clutch as he has it and says it got beter and better.

i just think they copy it and add a little more 2 it. unless their lying then were all fucked as montana has not gone past 200 bhp yet and i will be. ill update this space when i get it on and once i get the hybrid on. lets hope it can keep up with the power increase.

i found out about it. i posted it up on tgtt.com, thats how montana and a couple of others (maybe not on this site) found out about it.

i see sam was selling them and wondered if i could get them cheaper.

sam wouldnt give the part number naturally, so i done some investigation work, and found that the starlet uses the same clutch (exactly) as the mk1 1.6L MR2 86 on non supercharged

i have one fitted in my car and its great, feels similar to standard with a touch more bite. it's not a heavy clutch though. and seems to handle 200 bhp well enough

well thats nice to hear. i will be puting this on, on tuesday.

i was expecting a full clutch disc but its seperate and split up in 4 places,(four plates)

does this mean it will not last as long as has less surface area?

its hard to park as it requires more revs to get clutch to work so its quite savage, dont know if it gets better but it just wants you to go fast all the time of it judders and doesnt feel like its engaging properly at low revs and feels like its gonne clonk out.

when i went to pull away very fast it was quite repid and bites quicker so off the lights if you get it right its so fast.

Sounds good briggers. I'm sure it'll get better once you have got used to it and given it the chance to wear in a bit. Who fitted it and how much for?? i'm trying to get sum decent quotes, cheers for the update. :lol:

Joe