Sticker on cambelt cover

Looking at a few pics of Glanza's noticed there are stickers on the covers of the camblet saying for example one hundred thousand KM.

Now being late cant be bothered to go check mine but just wondered if anybody new what they were for?

its when the cambelt was last changed.......check yours asap in the morning if you have one.....the rule is if you have no record of when it was changed change it regardless and keep your own record...those specific stickers come with genuine toyota belts...i put gates in mine got a diff sticker ;)

no... the sticker on the cambelt cover is actualy when the belt SHOULD be changed.. not when it was..

and if its the mick.. i know of you sure as hell have no worries about the cambelt just yet with them miles your car has mate lol

Rosco.

no... the sticker on the cambelt cover is actualy when the belt SHOULD be changed.. not when it was..

and if its the mick.. i know of you sure as hell have no worries about the cambelt just yet with them miles your car has mate lol

Rosco.

is it man i was told it was wen it was changed to wen i got my glanza imported

if its the cover over the belt im thinking of... mine says 5efe ;)

im not thinking of the right place am i?

Ahh my bad sorry mick.....well you are Galliano because....its usually displayed on the side of that so each time you open the bonnet u will notice it n it will remind u........ B)

if it just says '100,000km' then yes, thats when it SHOULD be changed, if someone has stuck one over the top and hand written some numbers on then it means it would have been changed in japland, otherwise yes it is just advisory for when it should be changed (if it is exactly 100,000km).