hi guys had my car put on the rollers this weekend and it only made 131 bhp at the wheels.with the mods ive got ( i knw they aint much!) should i have expected or got more ? i would past a pic of the graph but got no scanner. everything was dead level boost was dead striaght at 11.13 so i guess im pleased she running spot on. ne ideas on wot to do next ?

yeah sounds good about relocating the filter you have to get rid of the a/c dont ya ? ive wanted a fmic for a while but fort i get main bits in place first then sort the cooling as she rarely gets used till weekends. am i runnig correct boost or is there still a bit to play with ?

Get rid of the a/c!!!

Thats more or less standard boost and for the mods thats not bad at all ;)

FMIC, relocate filter, sort the fueling i.e RRPFR or Apexi fuel controller, bigger injectors, boost controller set at a bar and you should see 180bhp B)

lol it uses the power of the engine to run it mate.. also causes a bit of weight, its pretty pointless in the uk.. its never that HOT to need it.. windows down and your minted yah kno!

if its not on it doesnt do nutn but add weight lol