Morning to you all,

Just browsing through pistonheads as you do and noticed this guy calling his V a snow version with better cooling and rad?? Sales pitch or true? If so is there any other versions of the Glanza?

Snow Version?

2nd line down.

Cheers Sam

yea there is mate, if im pulling a figure out of my head something like 65% of japan is mountonous so they did have a snow version that had what you said aswell as a lightweight model with vynal seats and na wing mirrors etc

My GT has a snow version sticker so i looked it up. I think its to do with them having a different alternator for starting in colder environments etc. and it came with some other stuff but I can't remember what now!

OIC so i gather that version is just a cold spec versoon like other Toyota's that have heavier duty rads,alternators etc.

Got ya, realised there was a lightweight version , but thought that was mainly a lower spec to save weight i guess!!

thats what the lightweight edition is yeah, just a poverty spec model really, people call it lightweight but tbh you'd lose more weight by going for a dump ;)

The snow versions were for the mountanous parts of japan too yea, and were like, dealer models depending on where they were located.