the stock FPR will be fine alot of people put aftermarket fpr on incase the ECU messes up but i wouldnt worry to much, sell the aftermarket fpr and buy something else

Ok cheers mate, so don't need sard fpr for back up or for better fuel flow?

balls to that plan. the whole point of the fpr is to raise the pressure of the fuel in the rail to keep the injectors feed with as much fuel as possible. if you havent done anything to the fuel system then its an easy way to get the boost up (bit like freehorsepower) but like you man said it does mess the ecu about a bit but not to a point that u would really notice it. but it up to ureself mate dont let peole bombard you with info to do or not do stuff its your build do it your way.

balls to that plan. the whole point of the fpr is to raise the pressure of the fuel in the rail to keep the injectors feed with as much fuel as possible. if you havent done anything to the fuel system then its an easy way to get the boost up (bit like freehorsepower) but like you man said it does mess the ecu about a bit but not to a point that u would really notice it. but it up to ureself mate dont let peole bombard you with info to do or not do stuff its your build do it your way.

i just wanted to know if i had an emange would there be any need to have a sard rrfpr aswell, or would the stock fpr work fine with a emange?

aiming high are we? :p

dont quote me on this, but it should be okay as you will be running larger injectors, which will give you the extra fuel, instaed of having to run higher fuel pressure.....im sure if ive got this wrong someone will correct me ;)