Picked this up today not had much time to drive it yet as it was straight to work when I got back. 12months mot Full service Cambelt loads of tax 67K Mint Condition and it is. What you think?

There is one problem though I believe this could be a fuse. My horn, hazards and some dash lights dont work like my full beam light does but not my normal lights dont (the headlights do come on though). Indicators do work. Could this be a fuse if so were is the fuse box thanks.

Bri

SDC11101.jpg

SDC11102.jpg

SDC11103.jpg

Looks immaculate mate!!!

Theres a small fusebox under the steering wheel not sure if the fuse you will be looking for is under there but I cant see it being in the fuse box under the engine bay

Let us know how you get on :)

Im pretty sure its a fuse thats blown, like sparky said its in the fuse box under the steering wheel and if i remember rightly its is a blue 15A fuse thats on the top row in the middle. Hope that helps the same happened to me. ;)

Matt

looks like electric mirrors to me, think its a normal version tbh, not the poverty one.

and yes, thats a blown fuse, it does it when the plugs behind the hazard switch are put in the wrong way round, as they arent all different sized plugs, so best to pop those out and make sure they're in correctly (its only two screws for the dash surround and it pops off, the one around the head unit etc).

Otherwise just replace the fuse, i think it may be a fuse under the bonnet but either way its only a normal 10 or 15A fuse. as i said, it happened to me ;)

Not a poverty one mate mine came with wheel trims when i bought it, first thing i changed, they really dont do the car justice!

Very tidy V by the way ;)

oh and after looking in the starlet manual think you have blown the one under the bonnet like ecks said.

Your car should come with a few spare ones in the fuse box under the bonnet, and i went to my local toyota garage to get hold of replacements, and it really depends on the shop you go to, some sell them some dont!

Matt

Ill have a look in there Matt cheers, will probally get some from toyota aswell incase i need some another time

Don't forget UKSC have their own Toyota Parts section so if you need some replacements, post it up in the request parts section and sheekey will give you a price. ;)