Just Arrived Glanza V

Hi there guy's,

Got a very important call on Thursday that my Pocket Rocket will arrive on Saturday afternoon and i got the chance to go take some pictures got some good shot's of the ship that shipped my car and a got a crummy shot of my car shall keep you guy's up to date on some close-up shots on the car,thanks for the help guy's on some info that i got and yet needs some more but i'll add them on my next picture posts.

Here are some pic's:

DSC03304.jpg

The biggest ship i have ever seen

Lord Vishnu:

I got in a bit of a fuss with the guard because he didn't want me to take pictures but i did it anyway but you can see on the pictures that they were shot from in my friends car:

DSC03300.jpg

And sorry i just got out of bed it must be "Evil Guard" LOL.

If you see at the back of the ship you see they are beginning to open up the bridge for the cars to get of of the ship.

DSC03307.jpg

That Big Ass bridge took like 30 min to open up and the sun wuz burning like hell.

and you can see some cras out there from the US that they are going to fix and sell them expensive like hell

DSC03308.jpg

Here it is again 15 min

DSC03309.jpg

Last pic of the bridge and then you guy's can see the crummy shot of he car.

DSC03310.jpg

I thinks it's cause they warned me of taking pictures they wouldn't but the car close for me to take a good pic of it that's why i only have a crummy shot of it but i'll keep you guy's up-to-date when i take it out of customs and take it for a spin and now that it's here i'm going to start on some MODS thanks to a member of UK i got a great 200hp project i can work on and before that i'm gonna setup a good sound system in my car but i'll keep you guy's posted.

DSC03311-1.jpg

That's all folks

Until the next time.............

Thanks i'm really anxious to,

Double Spoilers,Enkei Rims,Stock Turbo Engine,Blitz turbo timer,12 Disc Changer

I do have some close up shots but that is when it was in japan i want to shoot some my self that's why i'm waiting to post them......

Do you guy's know someone who cam make a great Signature for me?

I do have some close up shots but that is when it was in japan i want to shoot some my self that's why i'm waiting to post them......

Here are some new custom front speakers that i ordered from ebay.

1120909060827_MVC_sts1429a.JPG

And a bought a pair of 300 watt tweeters to bout to buy another pair.

1102844722597_MVC_niobium2.JPG

Gonna put a nice piece in my double din.

7673_1_sbl.JPG

Got a subwoofer and a booster but don't have the pic's right now should take some in the coming week and post them to.

Here are some leads that i bought to start-up my 200hp setup

868a_1.JPG

Also got some nice LED Blue Parklights

8795_1.JPG

And you guy's let me know what you think about my upgrades.

I can do a signature for you when i get my photoshop fixed. I'll PM you some other work ive done so u can see how ubes i am ;)