Anyone watching the F1

no seriously tho it is a load of crap, " Hamilton had immediately surrendered the lead back to Raikkonen on the start-finish straight, before then passing the Finn going into the La Source hairpin"

so whats the problem!! damn im pist off!

watched this too as my family are all huge F1 fans!

was a fantastic race and I agree with the Mclaren team about appealing the race commitee's decision. Lewis clearly gave the position back to Raikkonen and just happened to take it back round the next bend! In my view he didnt break the rules as they clearly state that if you miss a bend and gain a position then you give it back to the original leader and then carry on racing.

Guess we shall just have to wait and see, but putting poor Lewis in 3rd! :(

watched this too as my family are all huge F1 fans!

was a fantastic race and I agree with the Mclaren team about appealing the race commitee's decision. Lewis clearly gave the position back to Raikkonen and just happened to take it back round the next bend! In my view he didnt break the rules as they clearly state that if you miss a bend and gain a position then you give it back to the original leader and then carry on racing.

Guess we shall just have to wait and see, but putting poor Lewis in 3rd! :(

totaly agree!