Hdi cooler fits realy well, i mounted it alot higher and further back than most so very little cutting was needing. if i painted it black you would hardly see it (which i might do).

Recirc is still there, just not attached to anything, gona get a proper bov soon, just doing my research and finding out what one will be the quietest. It chatters like a beast just now, but i dont do enough miles to do any damage to the turbo. If it does damage it, itl just be an excuse to get a hybrid :)

Andy, rocker will be done when its done ;)

Cams, theres a kind of white powery substance in my spark plug tubes. was on the rocker cover too. dont know what it is but it just brushes of leaving no mark

th_IMAG0120.jpg

Cams look in good nic

th_IMAG0121.jpg

Rocker cover done. looking rather sexy too.

th_IMAG0122.jpg

Like.. mould isnt it? Due to mine not being started often, my painted cover is starting to go.. well that dusty substance, its annoying.

Either way though, it tidies up the bay a hell of alot once its gone :)

Yeh i thought it could be due to it not being used much. it hadnt been driven further than the end of a driveway for a year when i bought it. I swaped my cover for the one thats on it now with andy. i painted his old one put it on mine, gave him mine for him to clean up and sell so i didnt have to have my car off the road atall (for the whole hour it took to do, most of that was paint drying).

I need more shiney bits lol

• 1 month later...

Some pics from today. me and andy cleaned the cars and went for a bit of a drive

th_DSC00112.jpgth_DSC00113.jpgth_DSC00114.jpg

th_DSC00115.jpgth_DSC00117.jpgth_DSC00119.jpg

th_DSC00122.jpgth_DSC00124.jpg

Me looking like a plank

th_DSC00118.jpg

Car needs lowered more, gona look into coilovers in the summer, i also want a new exhaust system. So when the government give me my damn tax back from the last 8 months i might have some space cash to do what i want.

• 1 month later...

Small update, ordered a WEPR turbo-back exhaust, should be hear within the month. If i get my tax and pension payments back this month i may invest in some coilovers to get it sitting a little lower aswell, its just a tad high still for my liking.

• 1 month later...

Look what just turned up today!

th_IMAG0195.jpgth_IMAG0196.jpgth_IMAG0197.jpgth_IMAG0198.jpg

The back box is just hung on to see what it looks like, obviously its gona sit nicer when the rest of the system is in place. The back box is also huge and fecking ugly so it may be changed, pretty much if it hits over speed bumps its going. I much prefer the smaller ones. should sound sweet tho.

pretty much. still need to fit the lamda sensor into the decat, andy's getting it out at his work tomorow as i dont have a socket deep enough and the clever clever people at toyota made it so you cant get a 22mm ring spanner over it!! should be nice when its fitted tomorow. sounds like a tracktor at the moment cause of the blowing

Couple vids of the exhaust, excuse the driving, its my little bro. :lol:

th_MOV00199.jpg

th_MOV00201.jpg

Also installed a boost guage, just to keep an eye out for boost creep.

th_IMAG0206.jpgth_IMAG0204.jpg

Hit fuel cut today also because of creep, ive only noticed it move above 10psi once and bam, fuel cut, nearly shat myself :lol:

• 1 month later...

Look what turned up today ;)

th_IMAG0230.jpg

Blitz Supersound Dual drive BOV. Forgot to order the reducer hose to fit it to my cooler piping so i couldnt fit it. itl be tuesday at the earlyest befor i get it on i think.

Need to get an uprated actuator and boost controler of some kind as im suffering quite badly from boost creep and fuel cut just now. After that i can consentrate on handling and stoping then i can start thinking about getting more power out of it :D