right at first when it was installed i thought it was a bit savage and you had to rev the bollox off of it. so i just gave it time and it bedded in a bit and wasnt as bad then i started to notice that now and again you would need to pull the peddle right to the top to get a bite point then the next day it would be fine then so on and now i actually notice that the clutch peddal is actually higher than before meaning its not in teh same position and its not in line with the other pedals. i dont understand as its so new and i know a mate with one of these and its meant to be quite good. also i notice that when i push it to the floor sometimes there is a small clicking feeling and i can only just hear the click.

its pissing me off as i have no idea why. could it be the clutch is worn out allready or the garage just didnt fit it properly.

i hope someone knows.

I'd go back there and say you reckon there is a problem with it. Be polite tho, you are more than entitled to say something if you are not happy mate. Get him to try it out and see what his verdict is. It shouldnt be worn out if its brand new mate.

Joz