ok i have been looking at thees for about a year now and now i have decided to go for one! so i need the part no for the bumper and the fog lights, or if anyone nows of one for sale or can get me one give me a call

Hi i can do the bumper for £117 and a set of foggies for £122 delivered.

Cheees Sam

so what £239 for the bumper and the foggies delivered??

and EP91STARLET what did you wire them in to?

lol mines dont work, they are just for show just now, i have the wiring here for it but havent got round to it, i was going to wire it through a seperate switch and relay to the rest of the lights.

just make sure you hav a relay in the circuit sumwhere, you could wire it through your full beam lights but they would only work on full beam which is shit.

depends what the connectors are like on the fog lights

Gary

lol mines dont work, they are just for show just now, i have the wiring here for it but havent got round to it, i was going to wire it through a seperate switch and relay to the rest of the lights.

just make sure you hav a relay in the circuit sumwhere, you could wire it through your full beam lights but they would only work on full beam which is shit.

depends what the connectors are like on the fog lights

Gary

yer i was gona wirer them in to a switch on the dash, just seeing what others had dun

It wouldnt be a hard thing to do but i dont think i will bother ill be changing them when th fte goes in so they will always be for show.

are you gonna go for the toyota fogs aswell?

may i recommened the grille aswell it was £35 from my work looks miles better than mesh

Gary

It wouldnt be a hard thing to do but i dont think i will bother ill be changing them when th fte goes in so they will always be for show.

are you gonna go for the toyota fogs aswell?

may i recommened the grille aswell it was £35 from my work looks miles better than mesh

Gary

what are you changing them for?

and yer that grill looks good

ill just be taking them out and probably put a cold air feed in and move the number plate over one of them, so that you can see the fmic

Gary

am wanting to leave the number plate there then if i get this new job and finish my EP then have the fmic behind it think it looks kool as fook

• 2 years later...

the wiring for the foglights are already on the car heynes manual wiring diragram shows u the proper toyota wiring diagram I've got a corolla at the mo and the only thing i need to change for the fogs is the light stork on the wheel but everything else is there same with most toyotas all the wirings there it jus needs pluging in lol