A little vid some of you guys may be interested in

cheers peeps.

we will be getting boost vids next time, unfortunately i couldnt really manage filming and driving along the m5 at the same time, i will construct some sort of dash mounting for it next time so we can get some on the move action.

we're gonna go out soon and get some driving vids, from lay by's etc too, plus as i know how to cut them properly it'll be better next time.

also, shaun, the tatsu meets are for eligable cars only, as i believe you've been informed :p

hahahaha

well, the forum is anyway, but still, i was informed by a friend of yours that you were gonna come.

ye sound bud.

we'll get more videos soon as i said, so i'll get em up when we do.

i saw you too the other night, down town alongside imax, but i was going t'other way....

woulda turned round and chased you but had to pick the misses up (was about half 12).

i dunno i just saw yours dissapearing shaun as i was coming up over the brow across from greenhouse/that american chicken place as you were going along past fountains then adjacent to imax, so didnt see anyone else....

cool vid mate, the purple and black gt is on ebay at te moment, just been resprayed by my mate,

Dave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i wont comment on that thing.....

......was pretty minging up close, not in a good state at all!