Hello to all from RHDJapan

Hello, this is Patrick from RHDJapan. We have been collecting links from our customers on the forums that they recommend and will be visiting the forums from time to time. During our visits to the forums we will be introducing the team and addressing any issues of concern for those who have not done business with us in the past and if necessary clearing up any unresolved issues that may exist. We will also be looking to add content that may be on interest to the forum as well as looking for new places for advertisement.

We would like to express a big thank you to all of our Starlet customers across the globe

Patrick, Russell, Kazuki, Takeru, Masa, Nolio, Maru and Rasmus

The RHDJapan Team.

Hey Partick/Russel,

good to see you on the uksc.

i can personally vouch the RHD service, ive been using these guys for years, since they were a small outfit selling used parts on ebay, and i still use them to this day. my yashio parts in the S15 were from these guys.

id recommend them.

Welcome to the site guys, just ordered some bits from you guys on friday.

Thank you for the warm welcome!! We will do our best to stop by from time to time and add some content when possible. Oh yeah, we just met with the Cruise boss last week and the EP91 Demo Car is still for sale. If anyone is interested we can help them negotiate with CRUISE.