engine warning light and low bov noise

i installed my actuator (eventually) all set up ok but its not dumping properly its the standard bov so on normal driving i get a schhhhh but wen driving a bit harder get a chatter, now im not getting the chatter n not a very good schhhh. i also changed the oil and filter today and wen i took it out put my foot down abit and the engine warning light came on which im abit worried about so i went home n ive just left it. had a quick look over evry thing i done n all looks ok, light has now gone out.

anyone had simaler problem or hav any ideas wats going on?

cheers

jonny

ok took the car back out today i put my foot dwn in second just as the boost is about to settle the warning light comes on , do u reakon i cud just be hitting fuel cut ??? its not jolting or anything it still drives fine so mayb i could be hitting it on boost creep before it settles????

ive checked all the pipes and there all ok, wen im driving i get like a whrling noise before it comes on to boost and it seems to be taking longer to come on 2 boost!!!! , its seems to be fine no lack of power wen its on boost, so if it was a leak it wud be worse on high pressure not wen its sapling up right????

rerally confused as wat is rong :lol: