Im So Hacked Off {RANT}

Trailors.. the main point in them being?

turn oposite way to reverse and steer a trailor, one dick hasnt learnt this, thus, Galliano has taken damage.

lovely grase and a small dent now means the Galliano has a nice thick black line going down the face of the bumper. and guess where he hit our car... on the DRIVEWAY... OUR DRIVEWAY :@

im so fucked off with this right now, and he didnt even come and tell us he had hit it, i saw him backing onto our neighbours drive and he was close to my red one, little did i know he just hit the yellow one! :@:@

DSC02283.jpg

nice one, twat.

luckily my neighbour, who he was visiting, had his number and is also going to contact him via Ebay to speak to him. we now have his contact details and shall be contacting him shortly to try and sort something out.

but still, the fact he bounced off something bright yellow and didnt realise is so fucking annoying :@

Rant Over

Bulb.

My work here is done ;).

when i saw bourkey... i thought... there can't possibley be an injury claim

or could there... hmmmmm

Gal, did it hurt your eyes to see it, if so you can claim :). (for legal, common sense, and if you are stupid enough to believe this, It is not true)

Bourkey

LOL^^^

Mate that is shit, but you do have to think, when people are in a truck with a trailor, it is hard to feel little bumps. So he may honestly not of known.

But all the same, now you have made him aware he should take responsibilty.

Call your insurance people and put in a claim for the damage (if you want to claim) and give them all the details you have for him. They will take it further then.

we live in a small cul-de-sac, he drove straight forward in a Xantia, as we can see the main bit of our road, and also the cars from another window in the living room, i saw him drive in, then didnt take any notice, i could see the roof of this Xantia bobbing around outside the window so went to have a look and he was very tight to my paseo, little did we know he already hit the Galliano :(

but this guy has spouted a rather large agression that i have now picked up. Ive been rather pissed off with a certain teacher at school making me re-write my essays over and over, so i had a go at him during the lesson on how i think is fair and unfair - making me wait the majority of my lunch hour so he talks to everyone else before me :p oh, and "passenger road rage syndrome" as i now call it.