How much do the standard glanza brakes hold

• 1 month later...

yea id say fluid is an important one, for years i went with standard fluid, cooking them constantly, (forming lots of air pockets in the system)

uprated to some decent dot 5 fluid with a higher boiling point in athena and ive cooked them many times also had my pads on fire at the last track day and the viscosity still returns back to standard with no loss of pedal feel,

thats with braded lines, mastercylinder stopper and decent dot5 brake fluid on standard discs and pads the now.

Ok good, i have just installed slotted discs and braided lines i have the abs now also.

Is the Master cylinder stopper a good mod/needed for street driving?

for street driving i woo-dent bother because your not needing it but if you want to drive the car then i do it! wear i live its back roads all the way and the most important thing is stopping!

THE best thing you can do to the standard brake setup is braided lines.That way you wont be getting any spongyness from the original rubber lines expanding under pressure.

Discs are helpfull if you trackday as the grooves will help dissipate the heat build up on the disc surface and obviously different pads for different uses, some have low brake dust, some resist brake fade extremely well for trackdays or heavy braking etc.

The cusco stoppers are a close 2nd after braided lines though imo.

agreed ^ anthing that improves pedal feel is a good thing, and after kicking the shit out of the standard setup a few times makes the brakes shit.

so doin these mods basicaly puts you on a level playing feel and keeps the setup consitant