newbie needing some help and advice

well were trying to be kind to the car off the line and holding back, launching at 5k over 8k and no launch control, also you noticed we didn't really heat the tyres up much either

as for the misfire we were loosing so much power, even though it was at 3.3bar of boost there wasn't any map for pressures that high, so i'd be suprised if it was developing anything over 500bhp is that condition and then popped 1/8th mile yet still had the fastest terminal of the day lol

rather not say on the mapper if its ok, were not using them anymore so it'll only cause trouble

Tim

TB Developments

tha black one isn't ours. thats a ex good friend of mine called nathan at century motorsport, and whats turned into the bane of my life. Used to be good friends i got him into mr2's and showed him the ropes then stabbed me int he back, started his own mr2 business saying he was gonna put me outta business :(

oh well i'm not bitter :) lol

ste91 i'm on marlpool, it is a good road but its a bit short. i used to use it for testing and setting up boost controllers but when your doing some 600bhp+ stuff and your hitting 160mph by the tip its a bit silly, so have to use something a bit longer and safer now, and not to mention legal.

Tim

TB Developments

ste91 i'm on marlpool, it is a good road but its a bit short. i used to use it for testing and setting up boost controllers but when your doing some 600bhp+ stuff and your hitting 160mph by the tip its a bit silly, so have to use something a bit longer and safer now, and not to mention legal.

Tim

TB Developments

I live on Offmore Road, opposite the Chester Road Cricket Club. Not sure if you know where it is, it's not far from Comberton Hill/Station Hill whatever you call it

Wouldn't mind seeing your cars tbh :)

Where abouts is TBDevelopments based?

go into my controls and click on view forum half way down on the left under subscriptons.

once selected then go to the drop down menu in the center of the screan to conifugre how you want your topics emailed to you

ooooooooooo i no who your are now! you no my sisters fella. hes got a black rx7 (andy) u went down santa pod with him recently i think. ive seen your mr2....its red if im correct ?

Jay was goin on about that RX7 a while ago lol

yeah i know andy nice chap :)

yes mines the red mr2, well its kinda pink at the moment as i'm fitting a full tom's bodykit and then getting the whole lot resprayed. Its been kinda put on hold at the moment as i've just signed the lease on a new unit for doing a fitting service for the mr2, but if anyone needs a hand give me a shout i'd appchiate the work ;)

the unit is on sandylane in stourport so gonna be doing fitting there but keeping the parts and the RnD section at home still, your welcome to give me a shout if you around be good to meet you.

We also have our own online forum, be good to get some more local lads involved (sorry hope admin don't mind, not trying to steal members or anything)

Tim

TB Developments

yeah i know andy nice chap ;)

yes mines the red mr2, well its kinda pink at the moment as i'm fitting a full tom's bodykit and then getting the whole lot resprayed. Its been kinda put on hold at the moment as i've just signed the lease on a new unit for doing a fitting service for the mr2, but if anyone needs a hand give me a shout i'd appchiate the work :p

the unit is on sandylane in stourport so gonna be doing fitting there but keeping the parts and the RnD section at home still, your welcome to give me a shout if you around be good to meet you.

We also have our own online forum, be good to get some more local lads involved (sorry hope admin don't mind, not trying to steal members or anything)

Tim

TB Developments

ye ill have to come down some time to say hello mate.

definitly mate, just give me a buzz first to make sure i'm in

i saw a black starlet coming back from stourport today dunno if thats anyone from here.

Also admin did what you said with the topic replies and still don't get any :)

Tim

TB Developments

Might of been me :lol:. Ye will come down with andy soon mate