• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet they are mainland chinese then..

In Hong Kong they are given the name So Bar Lo.. Which litterally translated word for word broom/brush, man, so road sweep lol.. but I think thats the nickname for Subaru.. think there is actually an official term but nobody has ever said it so I don't know it lol..

P.S if anyone was out last night at Gate Crasher it was Chinese night for all the students.. and the theme was back to school.. and trust me the female mates who went were smoking hot.. shame me and the Mrs didn't go as we have work.. dam students who can sleep until all hours :p

Would have been Chinese fever for most lads last night hahah..

First toymota I was up near Manchester Uni last night in a black GT (just incase you spotted me)

I have a mate living up there, on Wilmslow road. You anywhere near?

I might come to join you next year :)

hey bud, i only go back to manchester on fri night and come back on sunday night......dam lol yeh i know the place im within driving distance....whats your mate studying?

Trust, try to make an effort to talk to her or even her mate.

Before someone else does as that will really ruin your mood.

If someone else does mate it will ruin everything lol but dont go in there with a plan just go with the flow bro that way she can see the real you.

He who dares wins! and then some :)

Joz (part time agony uncle)

well said.....i dont have a plan because of that reason !they never work! ive got a little tiny one which is to talk to her mate when i can or her when i can....n thats that :)

hey bud, i only go back to manchester on fri night and come back on sunday night......dam lol yeh i know the place im within driving distance....whats your mate studying?

Not sure, business studies I think but it has some fancy name that I can't remember right now!

lol, she looks like the decent/angel never had a bf type not the flirty goes around with guys if you get what i mean......so the usual walk up chat her up make her laugh and get her number after you have talked to her on a few occasions kinda thing wont work with her i would have tried that already if i saw that she actually stood chatting outside before class......

see being in a course related to construction i thought it would be a sausage fest...

boy was i glad to be proven wrong

same mate, theres a gurl in my electrical apprenticeship group, she is smokin hot and works for a firm that my firm always sub contract for, so i will be seeing more of her outside of college too :)

i wrote that i dint lyk plans but had a tiny little one n speedfreak grabbed the oppertunity to mock it lol....cheers joz names asad (i want to change my name on here but dont know how) . I have lectures 9-4 tomorrow fingers crossed! :)