hi guys having a bit of a drama getting discs and pads all round for my ep91 which i dont think has abs! :) toyota want nearly £300!!!! ;) what diameter do i need as there are several different sizes. it a 1996 ep91 glanza turbo i live in n.ireland. any help at all would be greatly appericated ;) .

• 1 month later...

Your best bet right now Pete is to call Dave Burwash as he has the fastest response time right now.

Call him on 07852 295221, tell him what you need and he will sort you out with the correct parts.

I'd recommend 3G 10 groove or 3G 20 groove rather than standard items and also some aftermarket brake pads to match.

You may as well upgrade for a similar if not cheaper price than what you would have bought from Toyota.

Its not ideal to use standard brakepads with grooved discs so make sure not to skimp.

His website is www.starletgtturbo.co.uk where you can check out what is available.

Hope this helps.

Joz

I rang up the part shop for some1 i worked with not long ago who had an N/A, she needed the discs n they said there were 2 sizes avaliable....n then rang else where they said there was only one size :blink:

I could have sworn they do (i remember some1 swapping them with a white SR n a N/A) n they had diff brake calipers.....i think SR has bigger calipers aswell as glanza n other models have the small ones.

cheers boys and girls, i phoned dave got the 10grove 3g with mintex pad for the front and std setup for the rear, the nice hoses toytuning where doing for the group buy and hey presto, it will put you through the windscreen if you so much as think brakes :blink: great job :D and at nearly the same price as toyota wanted for std all round!!!!