As the title says, my car passed the mot yesterday....after initially failing!!

It failed on:

* No horn

* No rear fog

* Emissions

I knew about the first 2, and had a horn fitted and wired up a temp fog. But emissions surprised me, as I haven't got a de-cat and they said nothing last year. But apparently the lam-sensor (Sp?) is fooked. From what I know this is the one in the exhaust?? I am right?

But hopefully, now I have 12months mot it might sell easier!

^^ tru but they have some sort of basic test.....most people on here have failed there emmisions or had an advisory (mine took a while to warm up but my old man let it idle for a while n did it again)

most testers generally dont test imports everyday so are not "upto date"/"remember" what to do but i would have thought they would just make the mistake of the side repeaters and not the emission aswell..... ;)

Some cars dont have repeaters if they have "wrap around" indicators

Glanzas/Starlets have theses but the ones that dont need repeaters are E20 wrap around lenses and the Starlet ones are E5 or something

Loada bollocks if you ask me, can clearly see my front indicators when stood at the rear of my car even with the flared wings ;)

Look you got me started now :p:)