Hi there, I am thinking of getting my car a BOV, but cant decide to go for HKS or Blitz. I got 1 question in mind, will the same bov sound different in different car or running different psi? cause I have looked in youtube, the hks one sound awusome in suburu but not as good as I expected on the starlet.

Can anyone send me their video with their sound of BOV on?

I know it sounds silly, but I really dunt wanna feel regret after I bought either one

THanks

If you want a straight forward (if a little mundane) woosh, Blitz SS bov.

If you want a high pitched squeak, HKS SSQV.

They sound almost the same inside the car, only slightly muffled as you would expect. They should sound pretty much the same on all cars, its how they've been adjusted via the spring screw that determinds how they sound. Running more boost, makes the dump more violent and therefore louder, the spring will need to be adjusted accordingly to produce a certain sound. 12psi on my Greddy Type S sounds pretty loud and gives off a nice squeek. My Blitz SS was pretty straight forward, the woosh became louder at higher boost, but the note didnt change.

Alot of people like the HKS SSQV as it sounds different to most other bovs. I'm tempted to get one myself even though I love my Greddy one. Either way, both are decent bovs so you cant really go wrong. Make sure you buy a genuine one though not a cheap copy as they dont sound or work as well as the real deal.

Hope that helps mate. :lol: