brake upgrade

im not sure, the spacing between the holes of a standard starlet is 131, so celica, corrola yaris and a few other calipers fit on, then its trying to find a disc

as far as im aware mr2 and supra calipers wont fit without an adaptor plate

In others words some work will be involved in making them fit perfectly mate.

As well as the acquisition of new discs that may need to be modified to suit.

If you are a hands-on and resourceful person this may be feasible but if you find it hard to get the finger out I wouldnt bother as you will spend some time and money getting the right parts and custom pieces made.

I would recommend going for a full ready to go kit if you want twin piston brake calipers, it would save you a lot of hassle and still be cost effective. They (AE101 Twin Pots) float about on the yahoo auctions the very odd time, thats your best bet.

There are other brake caliper options out there too, check the Braking section for more insight.

Joz

Yea only MR2 and Supra brakes are interchangeable I believe, not saying they wont fit but it will deffo be hard work!!

Plus I would go for the Turbo calipers if I was going to put Supra brakes on my car ;)