Orthographic Drawings

Wikid

Im making a Starlet in this program called maya

which is a digital 3d program

So gna attack it in my spare time n make a 3d starlet like something off of need for speed etc

:lol:

Wikid

Im making a Starlet in this program called maya

which is a digital 3d program

So gna attack it in my spare time n make a 3d starlet like something off of need for speed etc

I had a pretty decent play with Maya on my graphic design course. It's definitely not easy but some of the things you can make with the time/knowledge required can be pretty damn awesome!

Good luck mate, and I'll look forward to seeing it.

Yeah maya's proper wikid

Im making a porshe in one of my lessons so i thought why not make a lil starlet to run along side it

Im also thinging about once the basic starlet is completed make all the various bumpers, lipkits,spoilers n then fenders for it etc

Then maybe at the end render out a nice squence of the starlet driving along and as it goes blend between all the different kits etc Possibly...

Yeah maya's proper wikid

Im making a porshe in one of my lessons so i thought why not make a lil starlet to run along side it

Im also thinging about once the basic starlet is completed make all the various bumpers, lipkits,spoilers n then fenders for it etc

Then maybe at the end render out a nice squence of the starlet driving along and as it goes blend between all the different kits etc Possibly...

dude i am on a modeling course, so if you need any help give me a bell i no 3d max inside out and autodesk also make maya so it's all related,

cars are hard if it's the first thing you model i started with buildings then onto characters and have done cars too but it gets easier

Yeah one of my mates is into 3d max but I've never really looked into it yet as our tutor goes through maya with us n we get all a fair amount tutorials n stuff so makes sence to go with that lol

I've modeled a bunch of other stuff in the past as I've just gone into my second year but cars a nice challenge :)

Just learning to do a load of rigging stuff atm aswell some its wel confusing :)

But we went through rigging a car n i just thought i need to get my ass in gear n get a starlet ridded up :p

So im just sorting out the basic car for now then gna go from there :lol:

Digital 3D Design

Although one of my mates told me that they've now changed the name of the course to CG Animation

New name sounds much better :lol:

But yeah im second year n we're learning basic rigging n stuff also next project we've got starting from mondays gonna be a character design one :lol:

I hear Z-brush is pretty wikid aswell lol

So did u model a starlet then?

If so, pictures :)

What course u on/year etc?

i haven't yet modeled a starlet but want to just need the time lol,

i do 3d Digital animation and i'm a 3rd year but only on the second year of 3d animation course as i done a art foundation year if that makes sense so 4 years in total not 3 lol :lol:

zbrush is pure awesomeness! just hard like the rest

lol yeah so did u do a year 0 thing then?

As i did a foundation course aswell but didnt know what i wanted to do after then found the course im on :lol:

Il upload what I've done so far before i go bed :)