Jk's ep91 n/a Project

• 1 month later...

hi all, i been really busy at uni and work especially wi the run up to xmas but heres a little update, and a few small questions.

The starlet has had the bumperstrips off, waitin on fitting new seats just need to adjust the rails, new breakpads (cooked old ones :s)

also its due for its mot in jan so wish it luck!! ow and am gettin white wheels, either sprayin or buyin new, gota wait n see tho :rolleyes:

ok now for some iccle questions...

1. Lightened flywheel... cnt find anyspecific to the n/a so will the glanza ones work ?? eg. one of toytunning

or should i just get the one i got scimmed n balanced, know someone that can do it...

2. front bumper...will i need to change headlights/bonnet etc if i stick a glanza one on??

p.s. hope every one had a good crimbo and all the best for the newyear...

you wont get higher rev's with a lighten flywheel but it will rev quicker.. tbh there isnt much point, its a better investment in saving for an FTE block.

also if you do get the oem one lightened make sure you take it somewhere proper as ive heard of incorrectly lightened flywheels coming through the dash.... bad times!

but glad you have saved the car mate!