Ive seen a few sets of coilovers for sale, but one set that i like are D2's, this particular set have only been used for 60ish miles but have been on the car for 7 months, so will they still be ok, or do the seals crack over that sort of time etc

Should i stay clear of them or will they ok still.

Jack

What do people think of the BC coilovers

I can see that i need more than a £400 buget, but im thinking of buying new rather than used, and seeing these i think that these will be the ones that i'll get

http://www.toytuning.com/onlineshop/chassi...ngbrcoiloverkit

I have Apex coilovers and BC are basically the same brand under a different name BC/Apex- nd i can say my coilovers are amazing haven't had any problems with them at all and are much softer then d2's but as there 32way damp adjustable can be made very firm if wanted.

I managed to get mine off ebay but haven't seen any up there in a while.

• 2 weeks later...

ive got BC coilovers on my colt, had them on there for a month or two now, on soft they really arent bad at all once bedded in, on stock settings (ride height, lowest damping setting) they were better than my friends car on shocks/springs for speedbumps and bumpy roads, but now ive dropped the front an extra 30mm i do sometimes get a little scrape on some bigger bumps, and also i have had mine left now at 16 clicks on the damping which is half way and i use my car as a daily driver travelling around 30-40 miles per day on various road conditions and havnt had a problem at all with them.

best part about them was the delivery though, from new zealand to my doorstep in two days.