*** Now available - Toy Tuning Carbon Look Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines ***

Hi all,

Finally got our new braided brake lines today, we have ample stock of these so if anyone needs we can do a group buy just let us know via this thread. Retail price is £68.00 exc delivery, we can do a group buy price of £52.00 exc delivery (20% off), please see below :p

http://www.toytuning.com/onlineshop/brakes...aidedbrakelines

Very similar to the Zep Racing brake lines but a nice a saving price wise. These kits come with four braided stainless steel teflon brake lines finished with a carbon look protective sleeving made to the highest standards, only the highest grade stainless steel components are used and their are no mild steel components.

Each kit comes with CNC machined fittings, banjo bolts, new copper washers, stainless steel braided teflon hoses, PVC protective wipe-clean sleeve, Toy Tuning logo and lifetime warranty. Like the Zep kit these replace the two front rubber hoses and the four rear hoses (one line is used to go directly from the metal line union to the caliper union on the rear).

Why fit braided brake hoses? The OEM flexible brake hoses are made from rubber, these hoses tend to expand under the hydraulic pressure from the brake system, this results in the effort from your foot expanding the hose instead of stopping the car. Primarily this reduces brake feel. Fitting Toy Tuning Brake Hoses to your Starlet removes this flexibility from the brake system and gives the brake pedal a much firmer feel, resulting in sharper, more precise brakes.

th_211020081983.jpg

th_211020081985.jpg

th_211020081986.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey mate,

Once we re-open would be more than happy to honour a set of these at the GB price of £55.00 delivered (mainland UK). The UK spec disks are slightly smaller so cheaper, get in contact when the site re-opens and we will get a package together for you least we can do :)

If you already have it sorted then no worries at all.

All the best for the weekend,

Toby

Hi Toby, what sort of price would charge for a set of these, with some uprated discs and front pads all fitted to the front of an SR mate? :lol:

Hey mate,

Yeah not a problem, if you wait until the site goes back on line you can order them via there and select front lines only. As i've discussed with Mikey ideally you want some for the rear drums, Zep Racing do some but they are not cheap. If you can find 5 people then we could get them made for you as permanant stock.

Thanks,

Toby

Well, two of us so far for rear lines :o

Sure some of the n/a Starlet guys would be interested.

(I'd only need rear lines though Toby as have a front pair already :thumbsup: )

And Toby, is that £55 for just the rear lines, or £55 for all 4 with rear lines for drums?

Yeah that's for all four, for just two we can do it for less and will put this option on the site if needed for those that already have the fronts.

If you guys could get some interest as I'm flat out that would be great, as soon as we have 5 let me know and I'll get them made.

Lead time of 1-2 weeks to your door :D

Thanks,

Tobs

Well, two of us so far for rear lines :thumbsup:

Sure some of the n/a Starlet guys would be interested.

(I'd only need rear lines though Toby as have a front pair already :o )

And Toby, is that £55 for just the rear lines, or £55 for all 4 with rear lines for drums?