spoke 2 joe this morning and the reason the engine went into another starlet is because he sold it on to some1 from where we live who's engine had gone, it was then fitted and didnt run, so joe then had to give him the money back.

So how does joe know that the engine the other lad had,hadnt been swapped over and hes told joe that the engine he bought off hims fcuked but really its the one the other lad had

I'd blame the plonker that fitted it into the other car then. Nothing to do with anybody.

Yeah same here,seen has the engine was in perfect working order wen removed from my car,on the day of the accident it was running 100% perfect,i was keeping the engine but found another car

tell him to shove his "can i have my monies back pleash?" up his harris!

i would be very concerned if he said he was putting it in one, and in the end, put it in the other, it just really sounds suspect.

Theres no offence intended, i'm simply asking questions, at the end of the day i couldn't give a monkeys left bollock if it was the starlet god himself who is your friend or fitted the engine. You would be surprised how dull some people can be when it comes to fitting things to/in cars including engines! Even qualified mechanics can screw up :p

I'm not being an arse just seeing what has happened to the engine to get to the bottom of it all. No pun intended :D

To quote you

spoke 2 joe this morning and the reason the engine went into another starlet is because he sold it on to some1 from where we live who's engine had gone, it was then fitted and didnt run, so joe then had to give him the money back.

What happened to the blown engine......bottom end go by any chance???? :lol:

You think like us mate,cheers for your replys!