battery In a glanza

yup im pretty sure they are the same, personaly i wouldnt go halfrauds go to a autoshop n get a decent one delphi,yuasa etc price wise your looking around £40+ anyway might aswell get a decent decent one.

yup im pretty sure they are the same, personaly i wouldnt go halfrauds go to a autoshop n get a decent one delphi,yuasa etc price wise your looking around £40+ anyway might aswell get a decent decent one.

dont really know anywhere around glasgow that would sell them?

I've got a couple here but its going to be a bit of a problem delivery them, the courier i reckon might have an issue.

The two part numbers are

28800-YZZAB 45AH (34B19R) £44

28800-YZZAD 48AH (50D20R) £44

Not sure what thise numbers are, but see weather yours matches with any of those.

Like i said i would supply but i dont reckon the courrier would be happy.

Cheers Sam

The batteries are the same as a uk starlet. ;) There is naff all wrong with a halfrauds battery, i always use them when i need a new one and they are always in stock! You ain't running huge ice etc so they are more than adequate. Anything else is simply brand snobbery paying extra for the same thing with a different logo on it! :p

• 3 weeks later...
I've got a couple here but its going to be a bit of a problem delivery them, the courier i reckon might have an issue.

The two part numbers are

28800-YZZAB 45AH (34B19R) £44

28800-YZZAD 48AH (50D20R) £44

Not sure what thise numbers are, but see weather yours matches with any of those.

Like i said i would supply but i dont reckon the courrier would be happy.

Cheers Sam

How much would 1 be if i went to get it from the toyota near me mate?

need 1 asap..mines gone completely haha