glanza s injectors on uk n/a

i understand, would i need a 'mixture indicator' (forgot the proper name,wideband?) to set the rrfpr up?

how sure are you that they will work correctly? also, noticable powergain from correctly setting them up?

as i read somewhere that you didnt notice much difference? despite running lean

theres no need for them...they are blatently smaller than the standard ones...so they have to run more fuel pressure...there is no gain in having them..as the standard ones setup properly will still not be anywhere near their max duty cycle.

well you cant tell until you get the fuelling checked properly on an rr/ with a wideband....what have you actually done to the car which will make it need more fuel? if it is running lean anyway...either a safc or an adjustable FPR will be able to sort it out...would bother with those injectors

you will never notice a 'considerable' performance increase from tuning the n/a unfortunately.

A slight increase perhaps, yes, but even those that have tried full standalone management on one (at great expensive) have struggled to eek much more out of the motor.

exactly, and even then you'll struggle to actually notice the difference in the real world, it just keeps you occupied until you can afford something with considerably more grunt/potential doesn't it, no point going all out with injectors etc and trying to tune everything to suit when there wont be a great deal of difference.

Its your money, but people on here have tried it before obviously, so may aswell learn from that.

exactly, and even then you'll struggle to actually notice the difference in the real world, it just keeps you occupied until you can afford something with considerably more grunt/potential doesn't it, no point going all out with injectors etc and trying to tune everything to suit when there wont be a great deal of difference.

Its your money, but people on here have tried it before obviously, so may aswell learn from that.

cheers lads, its exactly that really, just somthing to tinker with till the GT.

i cant have a starbo and leave it looking like a grannymobile.

il have a project page up soon.

mitch.