How 2 tutorial.. USELESS lol

got my starlet S dials through, followed the HOW TO CORRECT MILEAGE thead, all was going well until about step 4... remove 2 silver screws in line with the barrel.. there were no silver screws... next step use a screw driver to ease off the circlip.. the circlip that has been melted to the odo unit.. managed to slice it open with a stanley blade... according to the how 2, i shud now be able to pull the numbers apart from each other.. well yes if there wasnt a metal washer sealed to the bearing they are on.. WHAT A BALL ACHE. im no futher on with sorting it out, have no idea wat i can do other than chop its out to change it then glue it back on LOL which is pykie as. any had same problems? im realy screwing over this, just spent a fair bit on them on the understanding that they are easy to do, and it aint nothing like the word!! would realy help if sumone cud tell me whats going on with em..

got my starlet S dials through, followed the HOW TO CORRECT MILEAGE thead, all was going well until about step 4... remove 2 silver screws in line with the barrel.. there were no silver screws... next step use a screw driver to ease off the circlip.. the circlip that has been melted to the odo unit.. managed to slice it open with a stanley blade... according to the how 2, i shud now be able to pull the numbers apart from each other.. well yes if there wasnt a metal washer sealed to the bearing they are on.. WHAT A BALL ACHE. im no futher on with sorting it out, have no idea wat i can do other than chop its out to change it then glue it back on LOL which is pykie as. any had same problems? im realy screwing over this, just spent a fair bit on them on the understanding that they are easy to do, and it aint nothing like the word!! would realy help if sumone cud tell me whats going on with em..

hi mate

where bouts is the HOW TO CORRECT MILEAGE thread, i've just done a search on all the forums on this site, but can't find anything :p

I'm in the same situation as you.

Thanks

Ady

Pretty sure there isnt a tutorial for the Glanza S dials, just the SR and Paseo ones, therefore the yare probably different to the Glanza S and V dials

So you need to ask some one with the Glanza S or V dials, im sure they would be the same

i've ticked back a glanza odo before, and that didnt involve cutting anything, just about 3 or 4 hands and a few neat crafty little pointy tools to wind it back, but it is VERY fiddly, and will probably be entirely different to UK clocks as the cluster is very different.