A Spot of Bother

Right, my car has to go for an MOT soon and i have bucket seats and harnesses.

My harnesses were originally connected to the little brackets where the rear seats are held down but i have now removed the back seats and the bracket is part of them so i cannot connect them there now.

I have now removed the rear seat belts behind the drivers seat and put a rally harness eye in. The main part of the harnesses will connect there but the left strap will not reach that far (the right strap is connected down on the floor by the drivers door).

stumped.jpg

Ignore the right strap as i just removed that to see if it would reach.

So im stumped on what to do. Can anyone help ASAP as i want to egt it MOT'd next week at latest!

Your help is appreiciated

Sparky

Thats not the problem, the harnesses have clips connected to them its just the side straps will not reach the harness eye in the back

i need to know where people have their left hand side strap connected to and how i go about doing it.

Cheers Sparky

mine are bolted to the points where the seat is bolted to the subframe.

i put some high grade bolts from my dads work in there, and it just passed mot on it, so i cant see it being a problem.

by the way. if you want the car to pass mot you will need to remove the rear seat belts COMPLETELY as in buckles and belts... otherwise it will still be classed as a 4-5 seater.

mine are bolted to the points where the seat is bolted to the subframe.

i put some high grade bolts from my dads work in there, and it just passed mot on it, so i cant see it being a problem.

by the way. if you want the car to pass mot you will need to remove the rear seat belts COMPLETELY as in buckles and belts... otherwise it will still be classed as a 4-5 seater.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What seats and frames have you got rich?

Il probably need new frames soon so im thinkin about just finding a cheap set of standard seats to bung in there for now.

Thanks Sparky