*-------group buy of 6 gt spec hybrid units-------*

Guest Enzo

sell these in single units, but unfortunatly this is the last group buy for quite a while i will imagine,

and the orignal £410 price will also be getting revised with an incease thats unavoidable

you see the credit crunch has affected the £ to RM ratio drasticaly dropping from 7, 5.1 to the pound since this shit global downturn,

meaning its added just over £100 onto the price of the turbos, the best i can do is keep the cost of the gt-spec under the £500 mark and saturate some of this cost but for the present time, until the pound gets stronger again there is no chance that i will be able to sell these turbos at these group buy prices until the exhange rate reviserses back to the way it was which could take a year

ps you guys in the group buy are very very lucky i only got an email from mr tong about this on monday when he replied with tracking numbers :blink:

good news guys the turbos arrived today looking all shiney so you will get them on wednesday at the latest! :thumbsup:

il be making a round of calls tomorrow, and supplying tracking numbers.

Got mine today too, looks superb! cheers mate

also had a missed call on my mobile yesterday so not sure if that was you Enzo :lol:

Need a few more parts then should be able to get it fitted :lol: