Some pictures from tonights meet. More to come.

That sounds awesome mate, there are some amazing landscapes in wales and roads to match and I've barely even driven through the place! I was gonna suggest a meet before the end of this year but with the way the weather is now, Im not sure how feasible that'll be lol. If you can bring you're dad along too that would be ace, get a proper shoot going. :p

Either way, if we find a location away from built up areas I'm sure well have much less bother from the public or god forbid the sodding police. :p

Colin get your ass to Swansea for uni next year and you can join us :(

I would suggest making it a regular thing i.e once a month but my car will be off the road soonish I hope

I've done a few shoots up around Brecon but know where we could take 15+ Starlets :lol:

Im sure we could sort something out :lol: April is always a good time for nice shoots :lol:

Colin get your ass to Swansea for uni next year and you can join us :lol:

I would suggest making it a regular thing i.e once a month but my car will be off the road soonish I hope

I've done a few shoots up around Brecon but know where we could take 15+ Starlets :(

Im sure we could sort something out :lol: April is always a good time for nice shoots :lol:

if i get in sparky believe me i will be there so will my gt as it will be coming down aswell.

Sounds like a plan for the April meet then you rekon lads? Lewis, your the boss mate, what you rekon?

Personally, id attend a meet every month. Would be awesome to keep check on eachothers progression with their cars.

And have a proper blast on the quiet and twisty roads maybe?

*cough* like the one i led you all down for what turned out to be f*ck all in the end :lol: boo-bloody-hoo

Sounds like a plan for the April meet then you rekon lads? Lewis, your the boss mate, what you rekon?

Personally, id attend a meet every month. Would be awesome to keep check on eachothers progression with their cars.

And have a proper blast on the quiet and twisty roads maybe?

*cough* like the one i led you all down for what turned out to be f*ck all in the end :lol: boo-bloody-hoo

lol, the lanes I could handle, the speed bumps not! :lol:

I'd be up for a meet every month, especially if it was around the newport area (not too far to go), bare in mind that us bristol boys have to pay the toll every time we cross sacred border!

Haha no worries lads..........i was biting my nails almost, thought youd all sacrafice me for leading you down there!

I was thinking.....oh shite.....their gunna kill me! lol

I can think of better roads and lanes than that!

Just means you may have to follow me again if others dont know the way..........oh, and yeah..... do keep up! lmao

Ive been driving around recently with my gf as you do, and spotted 2 places that are possible photo-shoot locations.

one is a business park and theres a car park there with no barriers and the lighting is bright white, looks the better place out of the 2. Isnt far from that ASDA where we went.

the other is a car park for a landmark in newport, white lighting but not that bright, big car park, empty at night. Also right by the ASDA car park...........we should have gone in there but didnt even dawn on me at the time.

Will be doing a trial run soon and seeing what pics of my gt come out like in the 2 areas. Want to try and find some more places just incase.

White lit business park FTW! Top man ;)

Even though your car has seen better days Sparky, you could still come out couldn't you? Albeit in a mates car or something?

Haha no worries matey, im going to look for some more soon.......I seem to live in the car driving round so no bother there, its a git though because the best ones have security guard posts and barriers.

By the way, you got msn mate? :p

Yeh thats a point there too Lew, dont stress mate im sure you can come along with one of us, if my mrs aint with me then your welcome to come along with me as your only up the road from me pretty much as you know.

Will then go for a proper gun down some more lanes........

Has anyone considered meeting up with the TeamOsaka lot?? They have some serious stuff going on, very hush hush though, will speak to the Admin if anyones interested......

Yea theres no reason why I couldnt make any meets with my mates or kindly Rhys ;)

Lets just give it to the new year wait for the spring to come back so we can get some good meets going, roll on 2009 :p

Yea theres no reason why I couldnt make any meets with my mates or kindly Rhys :p

Lets just give it to the new year wait for the spring to come back so we can get some good meets going, roll on 2009 :p

Pm'd Rhys :p

Yep, sounds good to me, I need some time to get things sorted too, got a few small developments in my mind for before/after christmas.

No problem lads. :)

Would be good to see everyones progression since the last meet.

Lew, i hope mate, that you manage to sort out another shell or somthing, i really do.

May be worth going all out and buying a Glanza .....then sell the engine and break the damaged starlet you have there for parts to make some money back maybe?? But keep the nicer bits for the Glanza.

Spring is deffinatley the time methinks, then summer.......how about a barbacue and some sort of buffet with one of those tent things somwhere?? Or maybe a lunch at a pub or somthing somwhere, booked in advance and just pay per person or somthing?? Could be ideas maybe? Ive seen it done on a few car forums before, seemed to go great.

plans sound good for the new year guys

you should sign up to japcarscymru.co.uk bud we have regular meets and every first monday of the mounth we have dinner and meet at cardiff gate servises