Noob here hi to all

Hi everybody. i have been looking at a glanza v for ages now, i am almost ready for the step up to a glanza after owning a bmw 328ci. i am soooo bored of driving this car to and from work. i have put my car up for sale and can't wait for some mug to take it off my hands so i can run off and purchase my first ep91 glanza v. i intially wanted to import one from japan but the exchange rate is killing me. anybody know of any places where i can look? i am looking for a white ep91 manual but was considering a auto but need to know what you guys think about that!!!

i have a budget of around 3000-3500 but i do want an unmolested car so i can personalise it with my own mods. please guys help.

Also what would be my first mod i was looking at boost controllers and turbo timers.

hi mate welcome to the club, you should be able to get a nice little runner for that money especially standard.

just go on autotrader or pistonheads there are loads of traders and private sellers selling nice ones.

first mod wise- dependant or were you get it from give it a service make sure the cambelts etc has been done, upgrade to grooved disks and get some uprated pads, then you can start to up the power- full exhaust, uprated panel filter, could get some lowering springs or coilovers depends how much you want to spend.

take care of the little things or they will come back much bigger and cost alot more to fix.

get one with some mods as you will only catch the starlet bug and put them on anyway. for egsample strut braces, straight through exhaust, boost gauge, de-cat, fmic, alloys.

this will save you a small fortune plus they will not affect the reliability at all.

You guys are right i should get a glanza with a few mods to save money. This damn economy is very bad and nobody is interested in my bmw!!!! i dont mind not making any money on my car just want to get a ep91 asap!!!! i live in north london i have only seen 1 white glanza darting about these road and one metalic blue one. anybody know of any dealer to call up about white ep91's?????

yeah i saw that one aswell!!! really nice! looks in good nick!!!! damn looking for a car and not selling the bm is starting to annoy me!!!

what do you guy think about auto glanzas? post you opinions please pros vs cons to having one!!!!

yeah i saw that one aswell!!! really nice! looks in good nick!!!! damn looking for a car and not selling the bm is starting to annoy me!!!

what do you guy think about auto glanzas? post you opinions please pros vs cons to having one!!!!

there ok and its not that hard to drop a manual in :lol:

Welcome to UKSC :lol:

3-3.5K will get you a nice slightly modded Glanza these days

Could pick up a "lazymatic" Starlet for under 2k and possibly converted it for under a grand if you could really be bothered to do it

Advertise the Beemer everywhere possible and get it gone!! :lol:

Hope you find one ASAP :lol:

you dude welcome to the furum!!!! :lol:

i had a 330d m sport

thats a weapon right there, really wanted one of those for quite a while but consigned myself to more glanza luvin

ive had two autos so far and im in the process of converting mine to manual with a six speed box,

autos are great as i luv the driving style of point and squirt plus you can rag it just as hard as a manual, ask toddi on here about my skillz and he will tell you lol

just as fast as the manual - the only downside and the reason why im converting is i can get close to 300+miles to a tank in my manual v wheres im struggling to get 200+ in my auto, and as i travel aproximately 40,000miles a year its crippling me but if you only use yours for a short comute get an auto, ul have fun :lol:

wow thanks guys for your input!! Thanks sparky i will advertise the bm everywhere poss!! sparky man! i have been reading you build! really good like the style. how much do u guys spend on your cars , sparky u must have spend thousands do yours up.

also any good tuning shops in the london area????

on the silver v initialy i spend 350 on choice parts to address all the week points and kept it at that, then went abit peet tong at the start of october,

bought a donor car, fitted a hybrid and manifold and the six speed so about another 800ish

on athena - i get all dizzy when i think about what ive spent.

No worries mate here to help :lol:

I dread to think really mate lol I have owned her for 3 and half years and I have probably spent £4k now, next year is going to be expensive with my engine conversion being in progress, will probably be around £7k this time next year!!

Pretty sure ToyTuning is Londonish area and Starletgtturbo.com, check the trading section for more info on them :)