im no good at wiring. where would i get one wired up. would i just go to a tuners and they fit and set it up or would i need to do it sepparetly. ??

looking to put the hybrid on soon probably after crimbo but wanna start planning now.

does anyone think i will need to get bigger fuel pump and injectors. im aiming for 200 bhp or bit more depending on what boost i go for. 1 or 1.15

reson i ask is because im making my list now so i know what i have to spend.

does anyone think i will need to get bigger fuel pump and injectors. im aiming for 200 bhp or bit more depending on what boost i go for. 1 or 1.15

reson i ask is because im making my list now so i know what i have to spend.

you dont have to get a bigger fuel pump but if your is a tad old and worn you might as well upgrade, you will only need bigger injectors if you decide you want 220 and up the standard ones should cope, if you want over 200hp the emanage will need a 3bar map sensor.

i have writen that down lol but i didnt know what it was for (3 bar map sensor) lol

so its covered..

i was thinking of getting Zisco Tubular Manifold as i want to have the best for the job. do people think this for a hybrid would be better than the average mani or is there not really much difference as i dont want to spend loads more if i dont really have 2

i have read the write up on this but dont really know weather to choose this or the sps manifold.

• 10 months later...
i have writen that down lol but i didnt know what it was for (3 bar map sensor) lol

so its covered..

i was thinking of getting Zisco Tubular Manifold as i want to have the best for the job. do people think this for a hybrid would be better than the average mani or is there not really much difference as i dont want to spend loads more if i dont really have 2

i have read the write up on this but dont really know weather to choose this or the sps manifold.

if your going to do it, do it propper! are you using a standard mani?

you got sps mani already??

you could plan ahead, and get a field harness, and wire the emanage in yourself, im sure some people will have the wiring diagram for it, or failing that, you could send it someone and have it wired to the field harness before you wanna put it on, would save the hassle once its done.