ok people had the guy fromn the insurance come round to look at the car. not good news he told me it 90% going to be wrote off. thinking of breaking it up and selling everthing on there. or fixing it back up. not going to know to the 15th jan when the insurance company starts work again at the 15 of jan. so i keep every one posted when i know!!!

(if i do breake the car the parts what be for sale will be every thing on that spec list and i mean every thing + all the bit what are not damaged ie body work) 15th jan i know every thing people so dont asked me before plz.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

was solded but the guy who wanted it could not get the money. so i thought fuck it. i going to fix the car and put it back on the raod. missing her alot. she be in the fix it shop on monday so hoping to have her back next week. i cant wait as i dieing to piss some scooby drivers off. every one knows what there like they think they own the fing road. but not when i around they dont. the might starbo shows them hows boss.

i will get some new pictures up when i get her back. thought i leek something to you all. she coming back with a full gold yes i mean full gold exhaust system. sh sh sh. on that.

once i got her fixed again and back on the road i will be going for a power run on the dyno so every one can see what she putting down as she bean mapped. i know roughly whats she doing but i want a dyno print out so i know. i will post up picture of the print out when i get it done. it be done around the 11th fed to 15th of fed not sure on what day yet. but will be done between them dates.

good new car all fixed. it at the body shop waitting for me to pick her up. got some bad new not going to beable to get my gold exhaust as there is not enough time to get it done so i have to wait. but i will post up a few pictures of the rapier job.

• 2 weeks later...

hello there people as i said i was getting the car dyno. the car maded 235 at the fly and 198at the wheels and 194 for torque. but as i changed the exhaust i know the map i had done is out again so it another remap again i know this this of the dyno. it runing a little rich at the top end and pops in the exhuast alot.

• 1 month later...

thinking of selling my bady for £4500. but not sure yet i know it worth a bit with the massive spec and the add bonus of bean fully set up. ie dynoed and suspion fully set for the car so its very spot on on the handling and steering. open to offers the. as i said thinking about it but if the right price comes i be selling. of full prossionally repaired. thinking of getting a s2000 or a civic type R. just after a new project to start on.pm and let me know if your intreaed.