hi there people abit of back ground on me. start out with a starlet sporttiff and wanted now power from it. so start looking around a some one told me you can get a turbo verion so as you do on the net and got loooking. i got the information need and found it would be cheaper for me to get a glanza V instead of doing my na starlet so off i went to find a glanza V. i found a black one in bradford went to look at it and found it to be toldley standard and i mean toldley standard nothing done to it at all. the only thing in there was a blitz racing boost gauge. so off to the bank i went for a lean to get the car. few month later i got the car. was very happy with it then a foucs st went pass with a scobby tried to keep up with them not a chance left me. so had a thought time to get the little car back on the seen. so it was another trip to the bank to get a bigger loan. a few phone calls later and a few week and months later parts started turn up. stared small wheels,sup,brakes,gauge,ecu,few engine mods,feul pump and that little lot taken me to 185bhp on the standard turbo. at 1 bar. a year later notice the turbo getting abit weak and not boosting as hard. turbo on the way out. so off to that bank again and on the phone again for a wepr td04 kit and a few more parts. still runing on the 185bhp map i had done untill i can get some more money to gether for another mapping on the rolling road. but have picture of the car ion bit so people can see the parts and in stages it was done.

dsc00095fw8.jpg

dsc00105ug6.jpg

dsc00106py0.jpg

dsc00106py0.jpgdsc00099ba1.jpgdsc00093zx1.jpgdsc00090jq2.jpgdsc00089jc4.jpgdsc00108wo2.jpg

here you people my part list up todate. still saving money to getting it resetm up on rolling raod. need to save 400 to get it done think it be re done in the new year now with xmas coming up. only looking to get around 250bhp at fly and around 220bhp at the wheel as still runing standard internals. help this help people out.

Sparco black bucket seats

Rear strut brace

7â? touch screen DVD player 5.1 Dolby digital

6x9 Q Bass speakers

Alpine 10â? Type R speakers

SPLX power cap

Universal 3600 watt 4 channel amp

Blitz Racing Boost Gauges

Savage Oil Temp & Oil pressure

Universal battery gauge

Greedy Boost Controller

Clifford G5 connect 650 alarm with turbo timer, proxy senior, ultra son its, knock senior

Converted Speedo face

Ray engineering Ultra light 15â? Alloys with Toyo Proxies R888â??s

Toyota TRD Body Kit with front and rear splitters

Halogen head lights

Teins coilovers 40mm lowered

288mm G3 grooved & drilled front discs

wepr F.M.I.C

HKS Power flow exhaust system

FSE Fuel regulator with Gauge

NGK spark plug Grade 8

Magna core 8mm HT leads blue

Sparco redirect air intake

Apexi induction kit

Alloy half size light radiator

TD04 Turbo

external 38mm waste gate

Stainless 4 to 1 manifold

Stainless de-cat pipe

Sard 550cc fuel injectors

Fire Dragon Flamer kit

AC Removed.

Royal purple engine oil 10/30w

Royal purple gear box oil 75/90w

yes it is and got the oil cooler from toy tuning but it tuck for ever to come like the turbo kit had to wait 3 months. what afuck about it was email after chaising it up.i can get you one from my mate with a 10% discount on it if you look up www.partsforperformancecars.co.uk its my mates web site get the phone number off there and tell them carter told you about the web site and you get the 10% off the parts. that for any one. the site not full finsh so there no caterlog on there yet but the company is up and running. as thats where alot of my parts come from now. believe me its whose 10% off because he selling the blitz nur spec are at £550 but if you ring up and tell him you know me he sell it you for £500 that £50 off the price people. and that goes on any parts he can get and i mean he can get any thing and he sometime make up cutom parts if needed using my car as a base plate so you know it fit striaght in. but that shh people he does that.best to ask me frist if you need any custom parts and i have nice word on your part for ya. oh some n=more picture for people to look at.

dsc00125ry3.jpgdsc00126ot9.jpgdsc00127ye5.jpgdsc00129oe4.jpgdsc00128hy1.jpg

cheers there mate i do try. need a cheap place to get it remapped now. i live in the midlands area ie sheffield. best one i got so arr is £325 on rolling road that mancaster at hiper sports. any one know better place its a e-blue i want mapping.

pm starbus, shit hot mapper, and does it at a good price aswell pm starbus or pm me and ill pm ya starbus's number

he mapped si_glanzas forged td04 gt and it got a flat 13 on the strip

also mapped last year fastest fwd car in uk (dannies orange tigra)

cheers mate. i back around town sat and sun. i i might see u up town. not seen you up town for abit. going to ask rickie to map it me. should be fun to drive when its done. you got my number just give us a text or a ring to find out where i am likes. what you done with your likes? after i sorted he map out i be starting the insided of the car and i go on to the body work smoothing thing out and getting it repainted. black with flak in it but that in the furture.keep doing little bits to tried it up.

hay my mates doing a turbo kit from blitz come with forged piston and rods and bigger turbo he told me it comes with all the stuff to make the engine run 300bhp safely. i get a price for every one and a full parts list what come isn't it. i be finding out thiss weekend what in the kit. i put it up on here for people to see.i keep you lot posted.

its a sarb turbo kit people not a blitz one. still tring to get a pic of the kit for people. but this kit only fits an ep82 as i am told. waitting on my mate to give me the price,pictures and the parts list. he told me he waitting to here back from the people who he deals with. so this could be a wait to find out. he told me your looking around 2,300 to 2,400 for it. might help a few people. i try and get a price on the blitz k26 kit for people i ask for you all but he not the fastist guy to get moving.

• 3 weeks later...

no mate. very easy. the car was mapped and it maded 250bhp and 210 on toruqe at 6000rmp and it was still going up the figure that was the lasted reading before the dyno the car was on broke so it will be a high torque/bhp figure. but sadley after 24hour ie next day i had a 4X4 park it self in to back of my car and wrote the car off. i am guttered likes. but like i all ways say shit happens. still waitting for the insurance to pay out so i can get another project on the way. thinking of doing a civic type r 2002 one. not sure yet. waitting to find out i know more on tueday when i get told if it going to the car heaven or not.dont worry people i have the guy address what crashed in to me. be paying a vist to his 4x4 when i get payed out. i think the breake fluid is coming out to play. :)

dont know yet find out on tuesday. but i think they right it off because it would be cheaper to pay me out.but i know whats going to happen untill tomorrow. i hoping they just fix it up and then i be happy.dont worry when i get the problem sorted i will post up the man address for people to help me give the guy his up coming.