can you adjust hks bov?

on the second generation of hks bov is there anyway of adjusting the spring to be harder, on most bovs there is a dial to twist to change the tention of the spring wondering if anyone know's if it possible on a gen2 hks bov?

it's an old photo but the same bov:

IMGP1626.jpg

I think the ssqv use a diaphragm rather than a spring so is non-adjustable.

aaahhh really that's a bugger i'm sure the first gen version had an adjustable spring setting, the gen two must be different.

oh well still sounds nice.

Ive got the original SSQV and i took mine apart and stuck some thick washers in to make the spring tighter. Made a bit of difference but now ive just got a good old cable tie round the little hose that goes in the back of the dump valve and it chatters and then dumps a bit, sounds ube!!

Ive got the original SSQV and i took mine apart and stuck some thick washers in to make the spring tighter. Made a bit of difference but now ive just got a good old cable tie round the little hose that goes in the back of the dump valve and it chatters and then dumps a bit, sounds ube!!

I can back you up on that Alex :p

It sounds lovely.

Cheers adds :p The vac hose on mine is quite small as well! The cable tie is pretty tight, i'l try an get a pic up, easier said than done with the light now though. Its always dark by the time i get home :p

yeah if you could get a quick piccy that would be cool, tried cable tying it before but didn't do allot perhaps i didn't have ti tight enough