interested in a car, can people pick faults with this

What you guys think of this?

Might be intersted in it, i'll be ok going to look at the mechanics of it but its the finer details that will evade me until i get to learn more about these cars, anything that jumps out like wrong year bumper on the car or lights from a none turbo etc, or something that might just scream lower model version etc.

its a 1997 and done 62k and is a grade 4 import.

4193_1.JPG

4202_1.JPG

4255_1.JPG

42b4_1.JPG

431c_1.JPG

437a_1.JPG

43f3_1.JPG

4472_1.JPG

44eb_1.JPG

let me know your throughts guys

Tim

TB Developments

great, i'll see what i can do with the price, he has asked for pictures of my rev 3 mr2 turbo as a part ex, well he will be giving me money as well. lol

just wanted to make sure nothing shouted out to the people in the know, once i get one of these i'll tear it apart learn everything about them and start doing specalist parts and a tuning service through the business. just need the car first :p

Tim

TB Developments

looks clean, as above its extremely hard to tell from pictures but it looks totaly standard engine wise which is excellent!!

just check its boosting and spooling up properly and no crunches in the gear box.. mainly happens 1->2 & 2->3.. gearbox are terrible in all starlets.. its there main weak point.

and im sure you know the obvious parts like no smoke on idle etc, no marks on the seatbelts and all that kind of thing so dont need to tell you that :p

also has optional front lip = nice :D

cheers