Insurance. Can somone advise on this?

Ok, im cancelling my current insurance for my starlet because ive had a cheaper quote from Quinn and im going to run with that quote.

BUT (and theres always a but lol)....

Im currently studying forestry in college and im looking to start my own tree surgery business as soon as i get my certificates and chainsaw licence in the new year...Im going to need either a cheap run around or a 4x4 to use for work purposes only, i.e for putting all my equipment in the back and not worrying wether it gets wrecked.

Now im up against it because im only 19 as it is insurance for the GT isnt cheap but luckily i have a 1 years NCB and my age (the fact im 19 and not 17) and location helps alot.

Whats the best way to insure a works vehicle myself, as i wont be working for any sort of company so it wont be a company car or anything, just a car to save the starlet getting trashed. so basically i need to insure 2 cars for as cheaply as possible

Its difficult to get what i mean accross, but im sure you get my drift....

Any help greatly appreciated,

Cheers, Rhys. :blink:

If your only using it off road why insure it. I have known for people to have vehicles on farms for years on there private land and not have it insured.

If it will be used on the road i'd say a multicar policy and get the work car on a limited milage so you can only do something like 4000 miles a year.

Bourkey

You muppet!

You will lose a years no claims if you are part way through a years policy ;) stick with it unless you are in the 14 day cooling off period it'll cost you to end it otherwise. :D

Suzuki is ace off road they go anywhere :D

Still need some help with this lads.

No i wont be cancelling anything, im with Quinn for the starlet. Thats staying put ive got ages left yet on that policy.

Basically what i need to do, is, insure a suzuki samurai (SJ) or maybe a small car for as cheaply as possible, it wont be used as a social,domestic or pleasure vehicle........JUST college and work.

Any ideas how i can get this sorted out cheaply as possible without changing insurance or anything?

Much appreciated, cheers,

Rhys.