London Undergound!

Don't you just hate it!!

Was an hour late for work this morning due to someone jumping on the track at Euston Station.

What a wally, we were then told to get off the train and find alternative routes. Seconds after this announcement, another one saying oh "this train is now back on schedule" by this time everyone is off and the people standing on the platform already, all got on leaving us waiting on the platform for another train to come. Which then arrived half an hour later.

London Underground sucks! :blink:

Rant over

I f-ing hate it too. lucky i drive to work now!! used to travel from hackney to hammersmith everyday and never used to get a seat sometimes. It much worst in the summer good for losing weight bad for inhaling body odour and germs.!!!

Unlucky for me, I have to get on the Victoria line everyday. Possibly the worst line on the whole of the underground. I wish I could drive to work also, but would have to pay congestion charge and the traffic in the morning is truly horrendous. I rarely get a seat either. :blink:

It is just companies just making profit on our discomfort. They want to bring in this shite congestion charge to Manchester and it's gone to a vote now. Im moving to another country if this gets any worse. We live in a country that just spends on stupid things like the Millenium Dome and a £300 million congestion charging scheme. When really they should be making the transport better.

Bourkey

Yeah hope you guys dont get the congestion charge as i think it has fucked up london. it is like 8 pounds to just enter the zone. it pushes the traffic further out. completly ruined london, the traffic is much worse and i haven't been there for ages, the government and the mayor stink.