Intercooler for around £200

Will do the job just fine mate, i'm sure traders on here/TGTT sell with better bends than those supplied.

Will be ok till you get some smoother bends made up if thats what you are after. Theres loads of info bout these on the forum and by the way pressurised air will not struggle to go round those bends it's just they aint ideal. ;)

i cant find the autobahn ones anymore either, what kits have the best fitement.

any pics of the one with the rx7 one?

thats a top mount one (different kettle of fish ) there was lots of fmi on ebay a month or two ago

edit:

hdi http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HYBRID-HDI-SIR-X-TOY...A1%7C240%3A1318

AUTOBAHN88 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-STARLET-GLANZ...A1%7C240%3A1318

:thumbsup:

yeah im still trying to decide what FMIC to get, but i think i am goin to end up getting the 200 quid one off ebay, i do like the HDI but im not goin to hack the crap outta my bumper just to fit it :lol: i have spoken to a few people who have the 200 quid one off ebay and they all say for the money they are v good :lol: so i think i will prob get one soon.

Heard them 200quid intercoolers are ok, value for money.

I am fitting a HDI intercooler as we speak.

Next thing will be to cut my 98 spec bumper which i won't be too pleased about, hoping that i will have to cut minimal amounts.

I have tried to request people to show their bumpers on the 98's but no joy.

Heard them 200quid intercoolers are ok, value for money.

I am fitting a HDI intercooler as we speak.

Next thing will be to cut my 98 spec bumper which i won't be too pleased about, hoping that i will have to cut minimal amounts.

I have tried to request people to show their bumpers on the 98's but no joy.

i think the only 98 bumper cut out with the hdi behind it is the one on the ebay. looks pretty damn sexy too, but i want to keep my car lookin standard so a big cut out in the front bumper aint for me lol