Starlet experts please help!

First of all, I'm really sorry to post this in here but my car is on the drive in bits and it's getting dark! Doh!

I'm just putting the dash panels back in that are surrounding the steering wheel and I've found a white 2 pin block connector that comes out of the loom that leads up to the steering wheel. The 2 wires leading to the block connector are green (one has a stripe on it) and the wires aren't taped but covered in a glossy plastic insulation.

I have NO idea where this plug connects to, I can't remember taking it out... Can anyone help me please???

Thanks, Tom

do you have the ring round the ignigtion barrel that lights up? it looks like that. either that or ive seen one starlet that had a switch on the top of the couling round the colum that when you hit it ,it lighted up the front lights only, like walk home lights on golf's. never seen it since thou

do you have the ring round the ignigtion barrel that lights up? it looks like that. either that or ive seen one starlet that had a switch on the top of the couling round the colum that when you hit it ,it lighted up the front lights only, like walk home lights on golf's. never seen it since thou

My ignition barrel doesn't light up mate no... Anyone else got any ideas?

Thanks, Tom