How NOT to do an oil change

ORIGINAL: MarkNieb

My car was idling like crap the other day so I figured since I just got it, it may have been awhile since anyone changed the oil out. I decided to go ahead and change the oil. I used Mobile 1 synthentic oil like I was reccomended on here. Anyways, I drain out the oil and noticed it was extremely dark and even after 10 minutes of draining, it was still coming out. I decided to go ahead and flush it to make sure all the bad stuff got out. I hooked up the hose, ran water through the engine, started it up and was waiting for the water to come out clean (The engine never went above idle so I was told this would be ok). Anyways, About 3 minutes into this, then engine starts shaking and shuts off. I figured it was all cleaned out so I plugged it up, added the oil and figured I was ready to go. WRONG! The car won't freaking start now. This car has been nothing but trouble for me, I think I am done with it.

YOU REALLY ARE A MORON. CONSIDER TAKING MASS TRANSIT!!!

YOU CAN NOT RUN WATER THROUGH THE CRANKCASE OF AN ENGINE. IT IS NOW SEIZED UP AND WILL NEED REPLACING. PLEASE FIND ANOTHER HOBBY BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT THIS ONE!!!

fuckin quality :lol:

ohhhhhhh god dam i read it at first and thought yeah well i need to change oil and thought it was a good idea.......... i'll get the jet washer out and stick it in the cap..................glad i didn't!!