• 1 year later...

okay guys majour up date needed to this as its ben nearly a year since i updated last well im keeping a few secrets as some of you guys will know what i mean and there staying that way. well

my head cracked a while ago and ive had it off the road since then and im getting all the parts together for it to go back on the road and im nearly done now. got the hdi intercooler and fitted. how much do you need to cut off the bumper to get it fitted is rediculous i still cant get it fitted on so more cutting required unfortunatly ill post up some picks once its all done

It's not ready yet haveing a nip tuck face lift and bum lift atm and it's now full recaro interior gettingt the armrest done in the same fabric. At the moment struggling with this front bumper getting it cut for the frount mount it's being a real sob

I know where u live u had better not pal lol. Well true enough it will be almost a different car. But still all matching chassis and block numbers say it's all authentic but to are right. Are the injectors supposed to turn slightly in there housings as I've refurbd mine and there no longer leaking but I can still turn them slightly is that bad?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...