Tong CT9 Hybrid

I recently bought a Hybrid from Enzo and am looking at the airfilter relocation kits. As far as i can see you have to remove the air-con to do this which i dont want to do. Dont ask me why i just dont want to for some reason B) Dont really want to mesh the turbo so i was wondering can i just get a really small filter to stick on the inlet of the turbo? Anyone know where i can get one, plus will not having the filter relocated to the bumper loose me power?

Cheers guys and girls

you could keep the stock efi pipe, jay made a very helpfull guide you can find here.

if not you would have to remove your aircon to run a front mount filter set up whic would aid spoolup slightly aswell as sounding the nuts

you could keep the stock efi pipe, jay made a very helpfull guide you can find here.

if not you would have to remove your aircon to run a front mount filter set up whic would aid spoolup slightly aswell as sounding the nuts

Thats the thing, i hate the efi pipe, its got to go!! So wouldn't you recommend just sticking a really small filter on the inlet, this is the sort of thing i was thinkin of : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ITG-TRUMPET-SOCK-SMA...%3A1|240%3A1318

cut it down to fit obviously B)

Thats the thing, i hate the efi pipe, its got to go!! So wouldn't you recommend just sticking a really small filter on the inlet, this is the sort of thing i was thinkin of : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ITG-TRUMPET-SOCK-SMA...%3A1|240%3A1318

cut it down to fit obviously B)

lad just take the air con out you realy dont need it! its alot handier! for u and for performance!

locating the filter behind the fog or bumper can not loose any more power then the crappy efi pipe does, doesn't meshing the turbo void the warranty? not that anything will go wrong with these but better to be safe then sorry.

lad just take the air con out you realy dont need it! its alot handier! for u and for performance!

I know but i'm just thinkin if we get some kind of summer next year, which we probably wont but hey, i dont wanna boil! Also its handy for demisting the windscreen!

locating the filter behind the fog or bumper can not loose any more power then the crappy efi pipe does, doesn't meshing the turbo void the warranty? not that anything will go wrong with these but better to be safe then sorry.

I didn't know they had a warranty? Did you get some knid of paperwork with yours then?

Too small a filter will be just as restrictive as the efi piping. B)

So is meshing the only option? I cant see how a small filter can restrict it because surely the inlet is the deciding factor on how much air can be sucked in so anything the same size or slighty bigger than that cant make any difference!?