GT spec ct9 hybrid

Hi im interested in a hybrid ct9 gt spec hybrid how much would that be delivered and whats max i could expect to see on a forged engine running a dastek piggyback and supporting mods as sps dane recommended you guys highly!!!

on a forged engine you could run the hybrid at 1.2-1.4bar with supporting mods i recon you could see in the figures of 240bhp

just bought one of these myself so if you get one and get it fully mapped, i would be interested in seeing the dyno graphs on a forged engine.

Ok ta mate im looking at going for a dave burwash engine as mine threw a rod so gota save the cash and 1.4bar sounds very good to me as got all the mods to support it and one of danes sps race coated manifolds from tggt.com but unsure of what injectors to go for??

Ok ta mate im looking at going for a dave burwash engine as mine threw a rod so gota save the cash and 1.4bar sounds very good to me as got all the mods to support it and one of danes sps race coated manifolds from tggt.com but unsure of what injectors to go for??

best bet is to get them from speedvision on tgtt, he will be able to tell you the best ones to get, you defenatly dont need anything silly like 550's.

hi morph 330s will be fine for the gt-spec, and 240bhp is optemistic to be honest.

i have another hybrid used with an external gate, that im hopefull would get to that figure though, but wont know till after crimbo on the true potential of it, as im waiting on a manifold getting made

il send you a pm now man :D

pm replied, the GT-spec is warrented to 1.2bar, obviusly they can run more but the warrenty is set at that pressure.

anywhere from 190-220+ bhp is more of a realistic target dependant on setup

and yes it will fit with your greddy fmic and uses a normal hks actuater.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

the fourth revision is out now mate, i get my new stocks in the second week in january.

once they come out i will revise all my turbo ads to reflect the new models,

i also have some larger capicity turbos making their way over now.

the fourth revision is out now mate, i get my new stocks in the second week in january.

once they come out i will revise all my turbo ads to reflect the new models,

i also have some larger capicity turbos making their way over now.

fantastic mate thanks!

The larger capacity turbos, do these have to be externally gated or work along the same principal as the gt spec? want to see somewhere around 270bhp on a forged engine.

Pm'd you a few days ago by the way :)

its your choice weather you would like an externaly gated or internal gated option, the bigger hybrids are speked to order,

we have a tfo35 hybrid in development that would be perfect for that power goal, its smaller than a tdo413g so its a more responsive unit it should top out at around 270 at the end of its effiecency island on a forged 1.3

i dont remeber seing a pm from you, could you please resend it ?

its your choice weather you would like an externaly gated or internal gated option, the bigger hybrids are speked to order,

we have a tfo35 hybrid in development that would be perfect for that power goal, its smaller than a tdo413g so its a more responsive unit it should top out at around 270 at the end of its effiecency island on a forged 1.3

that sounds great to me enzo as i dont want to go for a massive turbo because i still want the power and torque low down :)

ill be looking out for the thread for this new turbo and you will have an order from me mate :D

ill resend the pm now :D

Hi Enzo,

Great news new Hybrids can be internal gated . I am curious how the more responsive works? I am after a hybrid with better response and say 180BHP ATW around 4000 rpm ideally. ( Would be good to have fairly early spooling currently my ct9 spools at 1700 RPM )

I see the Tf035 compressor is the same as the TD04 49mm dia So is the difference on the Turbine dia Tf035 vs TD04 ?

Do you have the rpm figure for the Tf035 Boost threshold or suggestions best hybrid with lowest boost threshold ?

Some posts say a smaller wheel dia. therfore ( weight ) may be needed for early spool and less impedance on exhaust blade tips at low rpms is for good for low end torque.

Thanks

this sounds pretty awesome enzo, sounds just like what ide be looking for in the future, what type manifold would this turbo fit to? tdo4 or ct9 style? or will it be a new flange all together, and when do you think this will see production? ta

Hi Enzo,

Great news new Hybrids can be internal gated . I am curious how the more responsive works? I am after a hybrid with better response and say 180BHP ATW around 4000 rpm ideally. ( Would be good to have fairly early spooling currently my ct9 spools at 1700 RPM )

unfortunately its hard to beat the spool of a standard ct9. there are turbos out there that will spool the same, and flow slightly more (tdo4 11b, garrets gt17 range, and the gt spec b 9 blader)

I see the Tf035 compressor is the same as the TD04 49mm dia So is the difference on the Turbine dia Tf035 vs TD04 ?

Do you have the rpm figure for the Tf035 Boost threshold or suggestions best hybrid with lowest boost threshold ?

the difference on a standard tf035 is in the turbine housing/wheel which is smaller,

the best hybrid i sell for the power that your after with the best low lag response charicteristics is the td12 only problem with that though is its only externaly gated..

@ durmz the tfo35 uses the same bolt pattern/flange as most tdo4's so those ancilarys will fit that turbo.

it will come with the compressor housing rotated for ease of instillation.

Then Enzo how is the low end torque say 1900-2200rpm on the TD12 compared to the ct9. This is for a road car i have a new standard manifold on order but its looking like I may have to change this to external gated. I am keen to check a dyno map if they are available yet.

Many Thanks